Thursday, April 26, 2012

Review: MAC Pink Tea Blush

MAC Pink Tea blush is limited edition. It's from the Tres Cheek collection that launched in early April 2012.    This is actually my favorite blush from the collection, but it seems to be one of the less popular.  This means if you want it, it looks like it's still available at most outlets.

It's a very subtle beige pink color with a satin finish.  I absolutely love it.  Oddly enough, I don't own many pink blushes.  I have tons of coral blushes, but not many pink.  

Pink Tea has a great finish.  It reminds me a lot of the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Exposed.  The color isn't really similar, but much like Exposed, it looks super boring in the pan, but on the skin it is very pretty - much less beige and much pinker.

It doesn't have a ton of pigmentation, but it shows up really well on my NW15 skintone.  If you have a darker skintone, I don't know how much payoff you're going to get out of it.

I think this was a great addition to my collection and I'm very happy with it.

The pan contains 6 grams of product and retails for $20.

Overall: 8/10













6 comments:

  1. I got a couple of blushes from this collection & I absolutely love them! I picked up Pink Tea aswell & love it :)


    Emily x

    http://emilyx0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I just feel like out of the collection, Pink Tea really didn't get much love. I'm glad you enjoyed it as well.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and I love the name. I watched your questions tag this morning on the train and really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very pretty color! :+)

    ReplyDelete