Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Review: MAC Lovecloud Blush

So I just realized that I never did an official review for this product.  My bad.

MAC's Lovecloud is the last of the blushes I picked up from MAC's Tres Cheek limited edition collection released in April 2012.  It is described by MAC as a "bright mid-tone pink".  It's a Satin finish.




Unlike my experiences with Immortal Flower, the finish on Lovecloud is fantastic.  It is so smooth and applies like a dream.  

It's a very blue based pink and it looks a little intimidating in the pan, but on the skin it looks lovely.  It does have a bit more of a sheen than my other two blushes from the collection, but it's far from metallic or super frosty.  My skin does lean pinky-neutral, but I think you could make this color work on a warmer skintone just because it does sheer out really easily.

Surprisingly enough, I really don't have anything like this in my blush collection, so it is a very welcome addition.

Like other MAC blushes, this contains 6 grams of product and retailed for $20.

Overall:  8/10

7 comments:

  1. Really cute color, I love MAC's blushes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really fond of them as well.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review. The color does look a little dark in the pan but it is gorgeous on your skin!!

    Boston Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think it has a fantastic finish.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous product! Really beautyful finish, looks so pretty on your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the color of this one. I had looked at it before but the color in the pan didn't interest me but it is stunning on the skin

    ReplyDelete