Thursday, May 30, 2013

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural


I don't really have much in the way of Physician's Formula.  I feel like they have a weird price point that's just slightly higher than most drug store items without having a marked quality increase that really puts me off.  But, they were 50% off at CVS the other day, so I picked up a few items.

The first up is the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural.  Ugh.  The name.  Seriously.  And the product, equally ugh.  I am so pale I swear, I almost glow in the dark and I had to fight to get this to show up on me.  The pigmentation is abysmal.  If you concentrate on the darker, redder hearts, you end up with something that's a medium neutral pink.


It does have a sheen.  I don't know that I'd call it a "glow".  The packaging is cute, I'll give it that.  Physicians Formula tends to have some really fun designs on their powder products.  But I don't think it makes up for the terrible performance.


This blush contains 7 grams of products and generally retails for around $12.

Overall:  0/10

4 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for this review!I live in the UK and physician's formula isn't readily available here. It's nice to see an actual review which tells me about the quality and price as I've only ever seen it being used in youtube tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of their products are really nice, but others (like this) are total duds.

      Delete
  2. woah 0/10? brutal!
    I personally dislike physicians formula, something about their packaging just really turn me off, and like you said, they for some reason have a higher than average price for a drugstore brand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. I feel like they totally wasted my time and my money, hence the 0/10. And yeah, I can't figure out why they're higher than other drugstore lines. They're not better than Milani. They're certainly not better than lines like L'Oreal.

      Delete