Monday, May 13, 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch


I don't know if it's just in my area, or everywhere in the US, but up until last week, I hadn't seen any of the Rimmel Wake Me Up line at all.  Then last week, I saw the Instant Radiance Shimmer Touches and some of the Wake Me Up concealer colors.

I went ahead and picked up the Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in the colors 001 Flush of Pearl, 002 Radiant Rose and 003 Peach Glow.

(L-R: Flush of Pearl, Radiant Rose, Peach Glow)

  • 001 Flush of Pearl: champagne beige
  • 002 Radiant Rose: warm rosy pink
  • 003 Peach Glow: peachy shimmer
All of the colors contain quite a bit of glitter.  The swatches above are very heavy swatches and as with a lot of drugstore highlighters, if you sheer it out, you lose almost all of the color and are left with nothing but glitter.

If you sheer it out, it does dry down fairly quickly without being sticky.  But again, glitter.



Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer touch contains 14mL of product and retails for around $5.

Overall: 5/10

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are interesting, the swatches are really pretty though, I can hardly spot the glitters, but I have wayyy to many highlighters and I can't even remember the last time I touched one of them :/

    ReplyDelete