Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Review: NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic


My obsession with blush is well documented at this point, so don't even pretend you're shocked that I have another one ;)

As much as I love blush, I particularly love cream blushes.  I have super dry skin so especially in the winter, powder blushes can look, well, powdery.  Also, in the winter when my skin is definitely in need of pepping up, cream blushes can add a nice dewy luminosity that - at least in my work environment - is more appropriate than an industrial strength highlighter.


NYX cream blush in Boho Chic is a lovely petal pink with a yellow base.  Despite what the swatches may seem to indicate, it does dry down and doesn't sit on the skin looking overly shiny or oily.


This is a fairly subtle blush and I get probably 6 hours out of it before I feel like it has faded noticeably.


NYX cream blushes are also budget friendly at $5.99 for 3.5 grams of product.  They are available wherever NYX is sold.  I usually get mine at Ulta or Makeup Geek.

Overall: 8/10

4 comments:

  1. I picked this one up a few months ago and it is one of my favorite blushes now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been so impressed with this blush. I'm going to try out more of the NYX cream blushes.

      Delete
  2. This colour is so me. I have NYX Creme Blush in Glow, I love it, but its really easy to over do it.
    I'm glad your back!
    http://carlyjean.ca

    ReplyDelete