Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review: Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in No. 22 Pale Barley

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in No. 22 Pale Barley seems to be one of those staple colors that lots of people who like Burberry have in their collection.  


The color itself isn't groundbreaking.  It's a soft taupe-y brown with a satin finish.  The eyeshadow is super soft and buttery and blends phenomenally well.


The product and the packaging are both beautiful and understated, which I feel like should be a given at this price point.


The shadow contains 2.5 grams of product and retails for $29.  That is a lot for a single eyeshadow, but I do feel like you're getting what you paid for here.  This is a high end product with high end payoff.  The shadow is great quality and for me, it's a color I wear daily.  The packaging is beautiful and heavy enough that I don't have a problem throwing it in my makeup bag.








Overall:  10/10


2 comments:

  1. So many positive reviews for this eyeshadow, but I can't bring myself to buy it! Maybe because like you said, the color is not ground breaking. One day I will buy it though:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really on the fence about what type of shade to get - one that was dupe-able, but also every day wearable, or one that was unique, but I probably wouldn't wear often. I chose to play it safe. LOL. Maybe next time I will be more bold.

      Delete