Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Review: Wet n' Wild Coloricon blusher in Mellow Wine

  

I picked up the Wet n' Wild blush in Mellow Wine quite a while ago and I'm just now getting around to posting a review.  Mellow Wine is a dusky pinky peach.  The color payoff is excellent.  I often use this color much like I use my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed, as a sort of soft contour through the backs of my cheeks.  It's definitely not a bronzer, but I do think that it's deep enough of a color that it works well in that application.



Mellow Wine isn't the smoothest blush I've ever used, but it's got a nice texture and it applies well.  Mellow Wine has enough pigmentation that it shows up well even on darker skintones.  I can usually get around 6 hours of wear out of it before it fades significantly.



Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher in Mellow Wine contains 4 grams of product and retails for the very budget friendly price of $2.99.

Overall: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. wow i have it one on the different shade :D

    i'm your follower, would you mind to follow me back? :)
    xoxo
    find me♥
    Twitter // Blog // Facebook

    ReplyDelete