Saturday, July 7, 2012

June 2012 Glossybox


Here is the June 2012 US Glossybox.




A closer look at the products:

Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturizing Treatment mask for fine/normal hair.  
Deluxe sample contains 25mL.  
The full size contains 5oz and retails for $12.


First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream.  
Deluxe sample contains 2 oz
Full size contains 6.8oz and retails for $16.50

Trio of face products from vBeaute
Includes:
Lite Up Intense Brightening Agent Serum
Buying Time Day Cream
Eye Never Eye Cream
The samples look like they're about 1mL each.
Full sizes retail for Lite Up 1oz $150; Buying Time 1.7oz $135; Eye Never .5oz $85.



This is the "special surprise" from this month's Glossybox.  It's from a company called A Perfume Organic (which I think is a horribly confusing name, FWIW).  The perfume itself is called Urban Organic.  The vial arrived about 1/3 full.  A full size contains .41oz and retails for $65.  The perfume is nice, but honestly, giving me a 1/3 full vial as an extra .. I wish they'd just not bothered.


And finally on to the full size item for this month's Glossybox:
Ofra Eyeshadow in Ice.
Full size.  Retails for $14.95.
I am so underwhelmed by this.  It looks like a turd in a tube.

Overall, I am much less impressed by this month's Glossybox, but I will give it another month or two before I decided to keep it or dump it.