Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Review: Sleek Ultra Mattes v2 Dark


I was lucky enough to receive the Sleek Ultra Mattes v2 Darks Palette from the lovely Diana when I did my swap with Tam a few weeks ago.  I had been lusting after this palette since I saw it on English blogs, but since my access to Sleek is very limited, I figured I'd never get a chance to see it in person.



First off, I love the packaging.  I'm not sure if it's new for all Sleek palettes or just for the matte palettes, but I love it.  And the shadows ... OMG, the shadows.  I think it is a well known fact that I love me some matte shadows.  Seriously, I have a matte shadow problem.  And these mattes are beautiful.  Most of them are buttery soft and have incredible pigmentation as you can see from the swatches.





There are a lovely range of colors here, enough to create a multitude of looks.  I think this is an incredibly versatile palette and I use it often.


The Sleek ultra mattes palette contains 12.1 grams of product and retails for $10.99 plus s/h at SleekMakeup.com

Overall:  10/10

2 comments:

  1. Hi Indie! I'm back from holiday and catching up with life, blogs and Youtube.
    I am happy to see that you enjoyed the palette hope you will get lots of looks out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the palette. Thank you so much!!!

      Delete