Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tom Ford Cheek Color in 05 Ravish


Sorry for being a bit MIA.  Spring Break ended up being a bit longer than I expected ;).  So, today's review is for the Tom Ford Cheek Color in Ravish.  I don't know that there are any official descriptions of the colors, so you're stuck with mine.


In online swatches, Ravish tends to look much cooler and pinker than it shows up in real life, at least in my experience.  It's a very warm almost sort of rosy tan with slight gold sparkles.  I don't think the sparkles generally translate to the skin at all and I think that sheered out on the cheeks (at least on my cheeks) it is a lot less orange leaning than it looks in these swatches.



Ravish is one of those colors that looks pretty boring in the pan, but it just looks lovely on the skin.  It has this luminous satin finish with the slightest hint of shimmer.  The texture of the blush is buttery soft and it blends and sheers out beautifully.


It's Tom Ford, so you know the price point is going to be painful - and it is, $56.  Ouch.  But it does contain a very hefty 8 grams of product.  And the packaging is to die for, like all Tom Ford products.  Even being on the pasty side of pale, this is one of my favorite blushes and I reach for it often.

Overall: 10/10