Friday, March 28, 2014

Jordana 12 HR Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner pencils in Black Point and Espresso Last


So, I am a liquid liner girl to the core.  I've never been a huge fan of pencils because they always move around on me.  I know people rave about the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils, but those things go everywhere on me and I always end up looking like a raccoon  when I use them. 

Up until recently, tightlining wasn't an option for me, but I changed contact, so now that's a thing.  It's very exciting.  Truly.

Anyway, Kristin Gehm talked about how well the Jordana 12 hr pencils lasted in her waterline and I figured at this price point, I would give them a try.

I picked up Black Point and Espresso Last


Both pencils are incredibly creamy, yet they set quickly and those suckers last really well.  Also, I don't have a problem with them transferring on me - I usually only line my upper waterline.



The Jordana 12 HR Made To Last pencils contain 1.2 grams of product and they retail for a phenomenal $2 - $4 wherever Jordana is sold.  I get mine at Walgreens for $3.49.

Overall:  10/10