Monday, December 16, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk

Lately I have been in love with the Maybelline Color Tattoos.  On a whim a couple of months ago, I picked up Pomegranate Punk.  


In the pan it's a dark maroon color.  I had no idea what I would use this for, but it was so pretty I couldn't resist.








On the skin, it's less red, more brown and the sparkles are more evident.  It can be a little patchy, so I generally don't wear this color by itself.


I've been using this as a base under plummy eyeshadows and it's been fantastic.  It's not so red that I feel like it makes my eyes look tired, but it definitely makes a look more smoky.

The Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk contains 4 grams of product and is available wherever Maybelline is sold.  I picked mine up for less than $4 at my local grocery store.

Overall:  8/10