Monday, December 30, 2013

Barielle Erica's Pencil Skirt

I was attending an event at the beginning of December and I wanted to wear an Oxblood polish, but I didn't have time to go out and pick one up, so I dug through my makeup stash and found a 5-pack of Barielle polishes that I hadn't opened.  


One of the colors, Erica's Pencil Skirt, looked like it might work, so I gave it a try.


The color turned out to be exactly what I was looking for, a deep oxblood red.  The formula is fantastic, probably my favorite nail formula ever.  It applies evenly and opaquely in one coat and it wore like a dream.  I removed it after a week, but it still looked good with only minor wear on the tips and no chipping (EVERYTHING chips on me, but not this polish).


I am so happy with this polish, it is definitely one of my favorites. I picked this color up as part of a 5-pack at TJ Maxx, but you can pick Barielle up from the Barielle website or from a variety of other online retailers .  The polishes contain .45oz of product and generally retail for $8 per bottle.

Overall:  10/10