Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dior Paradise Duo in 002 Coral Glow


Today's review is for the Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Paradise Duo in 002 Coral Glow (I swear, cosmetics companies, what is the deal with the names lately?).  This beautiful blush and bronzer duo was released this spring and I believe it is limited edition, though it is still readily available at many retailers.


This is a summery take on the regular Dior Diorskin Nude Tan bronzer which is a lovely product in its own right.  In this packaging, you get half of the regular bronzer and then the other half is a coral blush.  It also comes in 001 Pink Glow, but I liked the coral better.


So you can use the products individually, or you can mix them together.  I use them individually.  I think on medium skintones, they could look lovely mixed together, but for my pasty pale complexion, it is glaringly obvious that I just swirled together my blush and bronzer.



As is to be expected from Dior, the packaging is beautiful.  This is a heavy compact.  It is a high gloss metal with the typical Dior quilted pattern.  It also comes with the cutest little kabuki brush you've ever seen - and it's also very useful!




In total, this contains 9.5 grams of product (half bronzer, half blush).  It retails for $56 wherever Dior is available.

Overall: 10/10

2 comments:

  1. oh wow that packaging is to die for, look at that brush *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brush is seriously adorable.

      Delete