Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Rouge Bunny Rouge Colour Burst Lipstick in Word of Mouth


While some of my recent Rouge Bunny Rouge haul was disappointing, the lipsticks certainly were not.  I am in love with these things!  First off, the packaging is to die for.  They are packaged in metal.  They feel very substantial, they close very securely and they have a high gloss black finish.  They are beautiful!

I picked up several shades, but the first I'm going to review is the Rouge Bunny Rouge Colour Burst Lipstick in Word of Mouth.  


(indirect natural light)


Rouge Bunny Rouge describes Word of Mouth as "Creamy, shiny finish cool cherry syrup - The little black dress of lipsticks, very pretty and feminine".  While I would describe the color as a medium browny red, I agree with just about everything else they said.  This color is incredibly versatile and flattering.

(daybulb)

You need a couple of swipes to get full opacity, but it wears well and is very comfortable on the lips.  I adore this color.  If you are someone who is drawn to red lipstick, but isn't ready to commit to fire engine red lips, this is a great introductory color.


Rouge Bunny Rouge Colour Burst Lipstick in Word of Mouth contains 3.8 grams of product and is available for $24 from BeautyHabit (or 24 Euros plus shipping direct from the RBR website).  I got mine from BeautyHabit.

Overall:  10/10

2 comments: