Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo in #15 Blue Paradise


I am not sure when the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Blue Paradise came out.  I just saw it a couple of weeks ago, but I saw YouTube videos from UK YouTubers ages ago using this shade, though I'm pretty sure it's called Light In Purple in the UK.  (See Shiv from LetzMakeup's tutorial HERE)

(daybulb)

(indirect sunlight)

Blue Paradise is a sheer light blue base with blue, silver and violet shimmer.  I think this shadow is just stunning.  It's a chameleon shade and definitely changes color depending on the light and angle.  I found it to be a little patchy, but since I think I would most likely wear this shade layered over a darker shade, I don't think that's necessarily a problem for me.

I found the texture of this shade to be much more similar to the recent Color Tattoo Metal line than to the other, standard Color Tattoos I've tried.


Wear time on this product was good.  I got a good six hours before I had any noticeable fading.  And unlike other glittery color tattoos that I've tried (*cough*BoldGold*cough*), it didn't leave glitter on my face.


The Maybelline Color Tattoo in Blue Paradise contains 4 grams of product and retails for around $6 wherever Maybelline is sold.  I got mine at Wal-Mart.

Overall: 8/10

2 comments: