Monday, April 29, 2013

Zoya Nail Polish in Kimber


This review is long overdue.  I received my first Zoya nail polish in last year's inaugural Glossybox.  The polish is Kimber and it is a bright watermelon pink with gold shimmer.


I love this polish.  It applies smoothly and is mostly opaque in one coat.  I applied two coats just to amp up the color a bit.  I think the color is perfect for spring and summer.


The polish wore really well on me, which of course means we're grading on a curve.  After two days I had significant wear on the tips, but no actual chipping until the third day.


Zoya polishes contain .5 oz and retail for $9.

Overall:  9/10

4 comments:

  1. Wow such a pretty color, I love the shimmer~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this color. I think it's perfect for spring and summer!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I really like that one! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete