Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sugarpill ChromaLust Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi


Valentine's Day is the anniversary of Sugarpill Cosmetics.  I remembered from last year that on their birthday, they ran a 20% off sale, so I waited and sure enough, they did it again this year.

Sugarpill isn't exactly one of my go-to brands.  I definitely live day to day in a variety of neutral eyeshadows and blushes.  Sugarpill excels in vibrant pressed eyeshadows and pigments and they have a truly awe inspiring array of false lashes.


So I will note that I made my Sugarpill purchase knowing that I'm going to have to work to find a way to use these products.  Lumi is really sheer, it's mostly blue and green sparkle and it is stunningly pretty.



The packaging is cute, sturdy and functional.  The product is well labeled and since the packaging is see through, you can tell what it is without having to open it up.  The downside is that this product (like any pigment or loose product) is super messy.  You have to take care not to get it everywhere (unless that's what you're going for).



Sugarpill individual loose eyeshadows contain 6 grams of product and retail for $12 at Sugarpill's website.

Overall:  9/10

2 comments:

  1. I always wan't to try some sugar pill, I love their branding and packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their quality is really fantastic!

      Delete