Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lush Lip Scrub in Mint Julips


I generally try to avoid sweeping statements on my blog, but today I'm going to make one.  Lush's Mint Julips Lip Scrub is hands down the tastiest beauty product that has ever existed.  Seriously.


I've been doing DIY lip scrubs for a while.  Sugar + olive oil + toothbrush = nice results, but a less than pleasing taste.  Unless you're into sweet olive oil, I don't want to judge here.


However, I was watching the video that Pixiwoo and Beauty Crush did together and Sammi mentioned that one of her favorite beauty quick fixes is this lip scrub.  I was at Lush a couple of days later and I picked some up and it is divine.


As you can see, the ingredients aren't exactly earth shaking.  And I can't say that it works any better than my DIY version, but it does taste loads better.

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub contains .8oz of product and retails for $9.95

Overall:  10/10