Monday, March 25, 2013

Hard Candy Itzy Glitz in Lil Lilac

Before this month, I had never used or purchased anything from Hard Candy.  Then I saw swatches at Vampy Varnish and decided I needed to get ahold of the new Hard Candy Itzy Glitz polish in Lil Lilac.  


I have to say that in these swatches, it does look fairly lilac, though in person it definitely comes off as more of a rose gold.  The gold glitter in the polish is super fine and it really is just a beautiful shade.  Also, it was much easier to remove than most glitter polishes.


The polish applied evenly and smoothly and was completely opaque in two coats.  As with most glitter polishes, it wore well with only minor chipping along the tips after three days.

Hard Candy nail polishes contain ..26oz of product and retail for $3.97.  The Hard Candy line is apparently owned by Urban Decay (or L'Oreal now, I suppose) and is available exclusively at Wal-Mart.

Overall:  10/10