Monday, August 20, 2012

Venique Nail Polish in 5 Inches of Seduction



I cannot believe it has taken me this long to get this review posted!  Judi from Middle Aged Beauty Queen sent me a Venique polish in 5 Inches of Seduction earlier this summer and I cannot tell you how many times I have worn it.  I absolutely love this color and with one exception, it is what I've used for my pedicure all summer.  I've also worn it for my manicure too.

5 Inches of Seduction is a beautiful iridescent cool toned pink.  It is opaque in one coat, but I always apply two coats.


The Venique polish wore exceptionally well, even on me.  And I am hard on polish.  It really seemed to chip and peel significantly less than many other polishes in my collection.

As far as I know, Venique is a brand that you can only get in salons.  There are a couple of shops on Amazon.com that carry it, but since I haven't bought from any of them, I can't recommend them personally.  I do know that Judi often has some Venique polishes for sale so here is a link to her Venique sale page on her blog.  

As far as I can tell, Venique often retails for between $7 - 9 per bottle.

Overall: 10/10

4 comments:

  1. That polish looks great in you! So glad you like it. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand before but I definitely love the color.

    Boston Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Venique can be hard to find, but it's also one of those brands that people tend to absolutely love. If you have a chance to check it out, I would recommend it.

      Delete