Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Makeup Geek Lipstick in Adorable


I originally posted about the Makeup Geek lipstick in Adorable when I posted my original Makeup Geek haul.  I have two tubes of this lipstick because the first one arrived damaged and Makeup Geek immediately shipped me out a replacement.  I ended up depotting the original and I still use it.


Makeup Geek describes Adorable as a "soft creamy pink".  It's a very yellow based pink.  On the official release page for the Makeup Geek lipstick range, they list Adorable as a dupe for MAC Chatterbox.  As you can see from the swatches below, Adorable is closer to being a dupe for MAC Fanfare than it is for MAC Chatterbox.



Adorable has a satin finish and feels incredibly moisturizing on the lips.  I get a good 3 - 4 hours from the formula and it is not drying at all.

Makeup Geek lipsticks contain 1.8 grams of product  and retail for $7.99.  Makeup Geek lipsticks are currently available in 16 shades with a variety of finishes.

Overall:  10/10