A couple of months ago, I signed up for the Beautyfix subscription beauty box service through Dermstore. I posted about my Spring 2012 Beautyfix box here.
As with the spring box, there were a ton of products to sort through for the summer beauty box. I chose 9 products, some deluxe sample size, some full size. The Beautyfix box always includes a bag. Last time I chose the cylinder bag. This time I chose this one:
Here is the full list of items I chose:
- Beautyfix Quilted Vanity Case
- i Divine Eye Color – Kumaon 0.06oz.
- Decleor Instant Radiance Moisturizer
- SpaRitual Instinctual Moisturizing Lotion – Indonesian Ginger
- SpaRitual Nail Lacquer – Enlightened 0.5oz.
- Bioelements Pumice Peel
- Nailtiques Nail Protein and Color Lacquer 2piece
- Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Styling Clay 4oz.
- Nailtiques Nail Moisturizer and Formula Kit 4piece
When you receive your first Beautyfix box, you have the opportunity to do two surveys on products you received. When those surveys are finished, you get a coupon for $25 off of a $50 purchase from Dermstore. I used this to purchase another of my beloved Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer serum.
The products do seem to rotate as appropriate for the seasons. For example, the summer selections included a lot more bronzing, self-tanner and otherwise summery selections.
As usual, I will review the individual products more in depth as I use them. If you're particularly interested in any of the products, let me know and I can move it to the head of the line.