Monday, July 16, 2012

BeautyFix Summer 2012 beauty box


A couple of months ago, I signed up for the Beautyfix subscription beauty box service through Dermstore.  I posted about my Spring 2012 Beautyfix box here.

As with the spring box, there were a ton of products to sort through for the summer beauty box.  I chose 9 products, some deluxe sample size, some full size.  The Beautyfix box always includes a bag.  Last time I chose the cylinder bag. This time I chose this one:


Here is the full list of items I chose:
  • Beautyfix Quilted Vanity Case
  • i Divine Eye Color – Kumaon 0.06oz. 
  • Decleor Instant Radiance Moisturizer
  • SpaRitual Instinctual Moisturizing Lotion – Indonesian Ginger
  • SpaRitual Nail Lacquer – Enlightened 0.5oz. 
  • Bioelements Pumice Peel
  • Nailtiques Nail Protein and Color Lacquer 2piece
  • Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Styling Clay 4oz.
  • Nailtiques Nail Moisturizer and Formula Kit 4piece





The Beautyfix box is a quarterly subscription service and it is rather pricey at $49.95 a box.  The cost does include shipping, so in my opinion, this is on par with the QVC beauty tube.

When you receive your first Beautyfix box, you have the opportunity to do two surveys on products you received.  When those surveys are finished, you get a coupon for $25 off of a $50 purchase from Dermstore.  I used this to purchase another of my beloved Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer serum.

The products do seem to rotate as appropriate for the seasons.  For example, the summer selections included a lot more bronzing, self-tanner and otherwise summery selections.

As usual, I will review the individual products more in depth as I use them.  If you're particularly interested in any of the products, let me know and I can move it to the head of the line.

4 comments:

  1. That does seem a little high in price but when you break it down and with the coupon for the PTR it kinda pays for itself. I did the math!
    I would love to see what you think of the nail-tique products as I've heard mixed reviews on that one. Also, the Spa Ritual. Odd name for a nail polish, isn't it?
    Xoxo-- Judi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely going to give them a try. And yes, Spa Ritual is an odd name for a nail line.

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try Spa Ritual, definitely review those! I wish Canada had some boxes like that!
    I just launched my website! Check it out if you want :D http://carlyjean.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Yay. I'm so excited about your website!

      Delete