Sunday, June 3, 2012

US Glossybox May 2012

I signed up for the US Glossybox service at $21 per month and here is my first box:

(I somehow managed to not get a picture of the Glossybox blush brush which was included)

The items are:
  • AmorePacific - moisture bound refreshing hydra-gel
  • Burberry Beauty - lip mist natural sheer lipstick copper no.202
  • Marvis - whitening mint toothpaste (full size)
  • Phyto - phytojoba intense hydrating mask for dry hair
  • Zoya - summer 2012 – beach and surf collection - I got Kimbre (full size)
  • Glossybox - blush brush (not pictured)


More info from Glossybox on the products:

close ups of some of the items:

sample size, the full size retails for $100

full size, retails for $8

This is a very mini size.  Full size retails for $30

I was really excited about the Zoya polish since I don't have anything from Zoya and I don't have any colors in my current collection that are close.  The Burberry lipstick is tiny, but super cute.  It has the same magnetic packaging that the full size lipsticks have.  The AmorePacific item looks interesting.  I'm not familiar with the brand.  The Phyto hair mask has me really interested.  I've only heard great things about the brand and I will definitely do a full review on this.  The toothpaste is the only thing that I was really uninterested in, but I'll give it a try.

What do you guys think?  Did any of you sign up for Glossybox?  If so, did you get the same items or different ones?


2 comments:

  1. I did not sign up for GlossyBox because it was just too pricey for me, however I will live vicariously through others like you and if I happen to hear one of the products are good I will probably purchase them full size.

    It seems like you got a great box and that you are so far getting your $$ worth.

    Boston Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I feel like this box was definitely worth the money. I am concerned that they did this to get more subscribers and the quality is going to completely tank on future boxes, but time will tell

      Delete