(I somehow managed to not get a picture of the Glossybox blush brush which was included)
The items are:
- AmorePacific - moisture bound refreshing hydra-gel
- Burberry Beauty - lip mist natural sheer lipstick copper no.202
- Marvis - whitening mint toothpaste (full size)
- Phyto - phytojoba intense hydrating mask for dry hair
- Zoya - summer 2012 – beach and surf collection - I got Kimbre (full size)
- Glossybox - blush brush (not pictured)
More info from Glossybox on the products:
close ups of some of the items:
sample size, the full size retails for $100
full size, retails for $8
This is a very mini size. Full size retails for $30
I was really excited about the Zoya polish since I don't have anything from Zoya and I don't have any colors in my current collection that are close. The Burberry lipstick is tiny, but super cute. It has the same magnetic packaging that the full size lipsticks have. The AmorePacific item looks interesting. I'm not familiar with the brand. The Phyto hair mask has me really interested. I've only heard great things about the brand and I will definitely do a full review on this. The toothpaste is the only thing that I was really uninterested in, but I'll give it a try.
What do you guys think? Did any of you sign up for Glossybox? If so, did you get the same items or different ones?