Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Swap with Tam!

A couple of weeks ago, I was asked if I wanted to participate in a makeup swap with a friend of Diana's named Tam.  I was immediately excited by the idea but when I realized that Tam lives in London I was doubly so since there are so many great UK products that are incredibly hard to find in the US - or entirely unavailable.

I was completely blown away by the items Tam sent:


It's a bit much to take in all in one picture, so here are some close ups.

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in 52

Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder

MUA Mosaic Bronzer

So many awesome nail polishes!

Several different eyeshadows.  I cannot wait to swatch these.

Simple makeup remover and moisturizer

Assorted Thierry Mugler items.  These smell SO good!

Yummy lip blams

Look at this lip balm. So cute!

Body Shop Glitter Eyeliner

Look at these awesome samples!!
(You all know how I love samples)

And last but certainly not least, Diana included this (review coming shortly):


I cannot thank Tam enough.  These items are so awesome and I will be swatching and sampling for weeks!! So excited.  Yay!!


8 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love swaps, they are so exciting... especially since Australia has such different cosmetics than the rest of the world!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. I would imagine that the asian beauty market is much more accessible, but I'm always shocked to find out which brands will ship to Australia and which won't. It seems so random.

      Delete
  2. Great swap :) I love reading about people's swaps! So fun! :) Wow love the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swap!! All the products look so unique and fun!

    Boston Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. I had a great time.

      Delete
  4. I was going to ask how that went for you and I see it was gr eat! I can't wait to see what you do with the Sleek palette. They are awesome, you will love it! Too bad she doesn't do videos to show what you sentm, maybe this will be the impetus she needs to get started!
    Xoxox-- Judi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely loving that Sleek palette. It is phenomenal.

      Delete