Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Review: Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Pinched

So here is my very belated review of the Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Pinched.  I already reviewed the two other cream blushes in this collection, Coral Reef and Flushed.  It took me a while to find Pinched and I understand why.  It is easily the most wearable of the group.

Like the other PhotoReady Cream Blushes, Pinched is part of the Revlon summer Escapism collection.  It is limited edition and as far as I can tell, will not be part of the permanent line.



Pinched is a nudey peach with a good deal of pigmentation despite how tame it looks in the pot.  It wore for a good 9 hours before fading significantly.  Like the other PhotoReady cream blushes, it has a very gel like consistency and goes on very smoothly.  It does sheer out nicely, but can also be built up.








So despite how boring this blush looks in the pan, on the skin I think it looks really nice.  I'm not sure how much of an impact you would get on medium or darker skintones.  If you've tried it, let me know how it worked.
  
I was fairly unimpressed with this formula at first, but after some extended testing I am really loving it and reach for it often.

Overall: 9/10

2 comments: