Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Review: Revlon Cherries in the Snow


I commented that I'd looked at the color a lot, but never picked it up so Judi was absolutely awesome and she sent me a little package with both the lipstick and the nail polish in Cherries in the Snow.


Here is my first and only look with matching lips and nails.  I just love this color.  It's a beautiful blue-based raspberry red.  



I got a good 4 hours of wear out of the lipstick before I needed to re-apply.  



I have no idea what the wear time is on the polish.  Shortly after painting them I did some heavy duty housework that just destroyed the finish.  I will definitely try again on the day when I'm  not so rough on my nails so that I can get a real idea of the wear time.

I did manage to get some pictures of my nails before I chipped them to pieces:


(sunlight)

(daylight bulb)

(flash)

I am in love with this color. 

Overall:  10/10

8 comments:

  1. Those are truly gorgeous colours! Or, colour I should say :)
    They look great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm loving them as well.

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful on you! You're nails are growing out nicely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. They were. I just had to cut them all off yesterday. Back at square one.

      Delete