Thursday, June 14, 2012

Review: Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush in Blushing Nude

Here is another item that I picked up in a swap on Make Up Alley.  It's a mosiac blush, the Physician's Formula Multi-Colored Blush in Blushing Nude.  This is my first Physicians Formula blush or bronzer.



Despite being named "blushing nude" this shade has a good bit of pigmentation.  With my skintone it is much more in the bronzer category than blush.  As you can see from the pictures, the mosaic includes a dark brown, a warm red brown, a terracotta color and a pink.  Swirled together they create a fairly warm brown (verging on orange-y).

There is some shimmer in this formula, but no big chunks of glitter.  The powder applied well and blended easily.



I swapped for this product because I was wanting to try a Physician's Formula blush.  The problem is that with my skintone, this is a bronzer, not a blush and I already have a whole pack of bronzers I love dearly.  

To be clear I don't have any qualms with the product itself, just that it wasn't what I was hoping for.  If you have a darker skintone than me or are looking for a nice bronzer, this might be the product for you.

Physican's formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blushes contain .17oz of product and retail for between $7 and $10 depending on where you purchase.  

Overall: 8/10

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, there's one of those blushes I use, I think it's "Blushing Rose", it has a very nice red/pink color to it, perfect blush for any skin tone I feel. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to check that one out. I was impressed by the quality of the powder, I just don't need another bronzer.

      Delete