Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Review: Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso


Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso is another item I picked up in a MakeUp Alley swap.  Like the other Milani blushes and bronzers I've tried, I was really impressed with this product and totally baffled as to why I never just buy any of these blushes, especially at the fantastic price point.



Luminoso is a pale peach blush with great pigmentation and staying power.  It does have a sheen but does not contain glitter.  I got a good 10 hours of wear out of the blush before it had faded significantly.


Like all of the Milani Baked Powder Blush, it contains 3.5 grams of product and retails for around $7.

Overall:  9/10

6 comments:

  1. Great review hun. I have been using this blush on a daily basis it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely loving this blush for summer

      Delete
  2. I've been eyeing this for a while but wasn't sure on the lasting power! May have to pick this up :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honestly not a fan of peach blushes, but maybe I'll try a pink one from them. Hopefully it lasts as long as this and is just as nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been very impressed with all of Milani's blushes so far. Definitely give it a try.

      Delete