Monday, June 18, 2012

Review: Annabelle Eyeshadows and Blush



I was lucky enough to receive some Annabelle products in my swap with Carly.  Annabelle is a Canadian company and sadly, I'm not aware of anywhere in the US that you can get them.

I've been using these items quite a bit lately and I thought I should go ahead and do a proper review on them.

First, the eyeshadows.  I have the eyeshadows 121 (taupe brown) and Vert-To-Go (green).


As you can see from the swatches, both shadows have a pearl finish.  The lighter color I've been wearing almost daily.  It is very close to my skincolor so it is kind of hard to see in the swatches, but that is why I like it so much.

The green color is something I reach for less often, but it is a fantastic shadow.  The consistency is super creamy and the color payoff is great.





The blush also has a fantastic texture and great pigmentation.  It blends very easily and has a wear time of 6-8 hours on my normal-combination skin.  Just like the eyeshadow, I've been wearing this almost daily the last couple of weeks.





Overall I am really impressed with what I've seen of the Annabelle line.  They are great quality and have a fantastic price point.  The only downside for me is that you can't get them outside of Canada :(

Overall: 9/10

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm glad you like them :D
    Annabelle is launching a huge new line soon too! If you ever want any products just let me know, maybe we can do another swap! :)

    ReplyDelete