Saturday, May 12, 2012

Review: Sephora Rollerball Collection for Her

First off, I want to apologize.  I didn't realize until I was looking up links for this post that this is no longer available online.  I debated posting this because unlike some people *cough*PinkSith*cough* I don't like to show you things you can't have.

But I'm going to.  Sorry.

I picked up the Sephora Rollerball Collection for Her during the March Sephora VIB sale.  It looks like the collection is sold out online now, but you still may be able to find it at your local Sephora. I know mine still has a few.  Amazon and Ebay also have them, but the price is definitely not as tempting.


Sephora seems to do collections like this fairly regularly, so I assume they'll probably have something comparable up soon.

This set retailed for $32 and I had a 15% VIB discount, so it was $27.20.

This collection contained 7 rollerballs.  Most of them contained about .3 oz.  Individually, most of these rollerballs retail for about $20, so if you liked only 2 of them, this set was still a deal.

I was particularly interested in the Coach, Clean and Armani rollerballs, but the entire collection contained:

  • Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia
  • Coach Poppy
  • Clean Shower Fresh
  • Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit
  • Paco Rabanne Lady Million
  • Hanae Mori Butterfly
  • Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy


Some of them have turned out to be duds.  The Lavanila is a bit sweet for me and the Paco Rabanne smells great until I let it sit on my skin for a while, but still, there were some winners.

Overall:  10/10 

5 comments:

  1. This looks great, and what a bargain too! I wish we could get rollerballs here in the UK, they seem perfect handbag size! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really handy. I prefer them to full size perfume bottles.

      Delete
  2. I really liked the Hanae Mori Butterfly and the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. They both smell oddly familiar though. I think I might have gotten samples from Sephora at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you run out let me know. I have another rollerball of each of them. Dude, I have sooooo much perfume right now.

      Delete
  3. I love the Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit but I am not a fan of the Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia. I think for the price though it is a great deal.

    ReplyDelete