Saturday, May 19, 2012

Review: Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Blue Slate

The polish for today is Revlon Colorstay in #280, Blue Slate.  It's another cream.  Do we see a theme?  I love cream polishes.




Blue slate is just what it sounds like.  It's a beautiful blue gray color.  It was fairly opaque in one coat and completely opaque in two coats.  With a top coat and a base coat, I got three days wear out of the polish before I had any problem with chipping.  That is definitely noteworthy for me.



All Revlon Colorstay polishes contain .4oz of product.  Available wherever Revlon is sold.

Overall:  9/10

4 comments:

  1. This is such a super pretty color. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this color. I'm wearing this all the time.

      Delete
  2. This is very pretty, I love blue polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blue polishes as well. They are so pretty!

      Delete