Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Review: Revlon Nail Color in Fearless

My latest Revlon polish is #640, Fearless.  It's a bright orange-red cream.  I am in love with this color.  I have very similar colors of lipsticks and blushes.



So while I am in love with this color, I am not necessarily in love with this particular formula.  It went on very streaky and even after two coats, it was still pretty uneven.  A top coat of Seche Vite evened it out enough to make it workable.

(Photo with flash.  Ignore my cuticles, they're awful.)

(Photo without flash.)

Like all Revlon polishes, it contains .4oz of product.  Available wherever Revlon polishes are sold.

Overall:  6/10 (too streaky)

7 comments:

  1. Looks really pretty! I love this kind of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. The color is fantastic.

      Delete
  2. This is such a hot color. Too bad it applied streaky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I was incredibly disappointed.

      Delete
  3. Looks like an eye catching color. Disappointing that it streaks =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that Blue Lagoon streaks too when applied. Some of the Revlon polishes are hit and miss. This one is disappointing though because from the pictures I love the color.

    ReplyDelete