Friday, May 25, 2012

Review: Milani Baked Blush in Corallina

This is another blush that I picked up in a Make Up Alley swap.  It's the Milani Corallina baked blush.  Given my blush hoarding tendencies, I have no idea how I didn't already have one of these, but I didn't.  



The color is very on trend with the whole Pantone "Tangerine Tango" theme.  It is a stunning coral blush with gold glitter.  The glitter chunks are noticeable so if that's a deal breaker for you, you will want to skip this one.

I love this blush.  LOVE it.  

It applies so smoothly.  It has fantastic pigmentation.  I think it is just perfect for summer.  Since swapping for this blush, I've tried several other Milani blushes and while I think they are fantastic as well, this blush holds a particular place in my heart.



Like the MAC Mineralize blushes, the Milani baked blushes also contain 3.5 grams of product.  But unlike the MAC blushes which retail for $23.50, the Milani blushes retail for around $7.  And depending on where you get them, they may be coupons.

Overall:  10/10

6 comments:

  1. Great review hun i just placed an order for this blush it looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. Let me know what you think!

      Delete
  2. I eBayed this colour a little while ago! I LOVE it too, i just wish the glitter wasn't so chunky! But its officially my first coral blush :P

    Great review!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the glitter could be smaller, but I still love it.

      Delete
  3. I love this color thanks for sharing and the price is right on point!

    Boston Princess

    ReplyDelete