Thursday, May 31, 2012

Review: Butter London Aston



I picked up Aston from Butter LONDON a couple of weeks ago at Nordstrom.  I had been looking at it online for quite a while, but seeing it in person, I had to pick it up.  

Aston is a gorgeous color.  At first glance it is subdued, but on a closer look there is a whole lot more going on.  The base is a nudey pink, not too light, not too bright.  But when you take a closer look there is a subtle shimmer in the form of blue microglitter.

(daylight bulbs)

(flash)

I absolutely love wearing this polish on the days when I have to look very professional and subdued.  The blue shimmer just gives it a pop that keeps it from being boring.

Like all Butter LONDON polishes, Aston contains 11mL of product and retails for $14 wherever Butter LONDON is carried.

Overall: 9/10


4 comments: