Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Review: Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer

I have been longing for the Bourjois Bronzing Powder since I first saw it in Pixiwoo tutorials.  Of course, living in the U.S. it is incredibly hard to come by Bourjois products.  And even those sketchy online retailers who do carry Bourjois, as far as I could tell, none of them carried the chocolate bronzer.

So, I feared I would never get my hands on one.

And then Katie sent me a bunch of goodies from the U.K., including the Bourjois chocolate bronzer!

Behold ...


Yes, it does both look and smell like chocolate!  Could I love this stuff more?  Doubtful.


As you can see from the swatches, the bronzer has a matte finish.  It's not crazy pigmented, but it is easily buildable.  The first couple of times I used it, I did sort of have to dig with the brush to get product, but subsequent applications have been much easier.  And while it smells like chocolate in the pan, the scent doesn't linger.  I didn't feel like I was walking around all day with a chocolate smelling face.

Here is the ingredient list for reference:

I am absolutely in love with this product.  Have any of you tried it?  What do you think?  How does it compare to other Bourjois bronzers?

Overall:  10/10

10 comments:

  1. I like bourjois products a lot ,I havent used its bronzer but I think that's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only Bourjois product I've tried, but I am jsut in love with it.

      Delete
  2. This is so cute!! I wish they sold them in more availability in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't understand why Bourjois isn't available in the US.

      Delete
  3. I seen the pixiwoo girls use this one too and was so tempted to try and find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. I wasn't willing to pay a premium for it on ebay. If Katie hadn't sent it, I never would have tried it out.

      Delete
  4. i live in the uk and wud love to trade products we dont have a bath and body works and wud love some of there things. let me no if u wanna do a us/uk beauty swap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i live in the uk and wud love to trade products we dont have a bath and body works and wud love some of there things. let me no if u wanna do a us/uk beauty swap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i live in the uk and wud love to trade products we dont have a bath and body works and wud love some of there things. let me no if u wanna do a us/uk beauty swap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i live in the uk and wud love to trade products we dont have a bath and body works and wud love some of there things. let me no if u wanna do a us/uk beauty swap. xx

    ReplyDelete