Thursday, May 24, 2012

HAUL: OPI The Amazing Spider-man mini set


Last weekend in Beauty Brands, I saw the "Amazing Spider-Man" polishes by OPI.  I am not a polish collector per se.  I have picked up several more bottles recently, but I probably have a couple dozen bottles total.  I'm a total newbie.

Anyway, I totally understand that if you're a polish collector, this collection may be rather uninspiring.  But for those of us who don't have a lot to start with, I thought this was a great sampler.   I do not tend to go through a lot of polish, so the mini set was just perfect.  It contains half of the collection.  The polishes are:

  • Into The Night
  • Number One Nemesis
  • Just Spotted The LIzard
  • Your Web or Mine



These bottles are the standard OPI mini size, meaning they are tiny.  They contain 3.75mL each.  

I was curious about a couple of the colors and since I have yet to ever finish an entire bottle of nail polish, the small sizes weren't a deterrent.  I was particularly interested about Just Spotted the Lizard as it seems like a budget friendly dupe for Chanel's Peridot.  But all the colors in the question are actually pretty appealing.


I picked this set up at Beauty Brands for $12.50 but I would assume it is available anywhere that sells OPI.  Have any of you picked up this collection?  What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I'm really wanting to try this collection, especially the "Just Spotted The Lizard!" Most likely because like you said, Chanel Peridot dupe!
    Hope you enjoy them :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute collection. Plus I'm a closet spidey fan =)

    Boston Princess

    ReplyDelete