- Certain Target receipts print out with redemption codes.
- Purchase 3 qualifying products. See the Noveau Cheap post for more details.
- Sign up through the Target Style Facebook page.
I signed up twice. Once through the Target Style Facebook page (which hasn't arrived yet) and once by purchasing 3 qualifying items (EOS lip balms if you must know). The latter arrived today.
It looked like this:
and inside there was this:
- Schick Hydrosilk Razor
- Padded vinyl cosmetics bag
- L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer sample.
- Nivea moisturizer deluxe sample.
- Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser deluxe sample.
- Pantene conditioner deluxe sample.
- Simple makeup remover wipes deluxe sample.
- coupon book for various cosmetics coupons including $2 off Revlon, Pixi and more.
I can't say it's terribly exciting, but it was free. Some of the items I will definitely use. Others will go in giveaways and such. The coupons are really pretty good, but they expire in June.
Did you guys get the Target Beauty Bag this go round? What did you think? If you got one in the past, how do you think this one compares?