Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blog Sale

The sale is open internationally.  Shipping rates are stated below.

Shipping rates in the US using USPS:
$3.00 for the first item and $0.50 for each additional item. Shipping will never exceed $5.50.   (Delivery confirmation is available for $0.75 additional charge if requested.)

Shipping rates for International buyers:
Shipping will be $7 to Canada and $12 to all other countries, but I am open to creative arrangements if you have other ideas.

I am not responsible for lost or damaged items. I will do my best to insure safe delivery of your items.

Payment must be made through Paypal.

Please contact me at GirlieReview@gmail.com if you wish to purchase any items.  Please include your country so I can include your shipping amount. I will reply with your total including shipping. Payment must be made within 24 hours of confirming your total. If I do not receive payment on time the items will be re-listed on the blog sale.

The prices are stated, but I'm not opposed to negotiating and/or swapping.  I will definitely entertain lower prices if you purchase multiple items.

Lipsticks have been sanitized, but everything else I leave to you as everyone seems to have their own method.  All items come from a pet free and smoke free home and unless specifically stated in the item description, were purchased by me and used only by me.






Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
used it for a week earlier this month.  Still more than 90% left.  Good until March 2013.
$7



Rollerball Perfumes (will sell all 3 for $29)
  • Paco Rabanne Lady Million - 10mL - BRAND NEW  - $12
  • Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy - 7mL - BRAND NEW - $12
  • Hanae Mori Butterfly - 10mL - BRAND NEW  - $12



Bliss Fabulous Every Day Eye Cream
Used.  50% left, probably more, but I want to be on the safe side.
$8


MAC Film Noir lipstick
At least a couple of years old.  I have no memory of buying it. Wore it once or twice at the most.
$5


Chanel lipsticks
These lipsticks are OLD, so just assume any moisturizing properties are long gone.  But the colors are still stunning.  They seem fine.  They have been sanitized.  The rose scent is not as pronounced as when they were new, but it is still faintly detectable.  I will sell the Chanel lipsticks for $5 each or the whole Chanel lot for $12.
  • Hydrabase in Red No. 5
  • Vamp (HOT MESS, got smooshed in lid)
  • LE Hydracaresse in Jewel
  • Hydrabase in Coco Red






Lush Jungle Solid conditioner
Bought it last fall to use while traveling.  Thought it would be easier than taking a liquid. Doesn't really work with my hair type.  Used twice.
$3


NARS Night Flight
Old.  Used exactly 2 times.  Product seems fine, but the case is beat up from being in my makeup drawer and being so old.
$7





Jemma Kidd Stardust Creme Shadow in 02 Comet
BRAND NEW
$7

Jemma Kidd Firming I-Creme Duo in Cashmere
BRAND NEW
$9

Pop Beauty Eye Pop Trio no. 2 in Park Lane
BRAND NEW
$7  TAKEN




OCC loose color in Platonic
BRAND NEW
$7




Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow palette
#711 Black Magic, used several times
$2.50

Revlon CustomEyes 025 Metallic Chic
2 of the shades were used twice
$2.50  TAKEN


Essence Eyeshadow in Wild at Heart (blue)
swatched
Will throw in for free, just ask

Iman eyeshadow in Safari
used once
$4

Maybelline Eye Studio in Khaki Craze
swatched
$2.50

CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Golden Sunrise
swatched, but I gouged it with my nail
$1.50




Palladio Mosaic Face Powder in Spice
used a couple times
$1

NYX Mosaic blush in Love
Used a couple of times
$2


E.L.F. Candid Coral blush
swatched
$1.50

E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal
swatched
will throw in for free with other purchase, just ask

E.L.F. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder
used a couple times
$2




NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in blackbean
BRAND NEW
$1



E.L.F. 32-pan Endless Eye Pro eyeshadow palette
A couple of the shades used twice. Most shades unused.
$3



Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner
brown, used 3x
$2


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete