Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review: Nars Laguna Bronzer

I guess I should have pointed out in my last post that I am very fair.  I'm a MAC NW15ish.  I know there are a lot of great bronzers out there for people with deeper skintones, but I don't have any first hand experience with them.  If anybody does and would like to guest post, drop me a line.

Continuing with my series of bronzer posts, here's my take on the Nars Laguna Bronzer.

It's provides a great warmth either as a contour or all over the face for a sun kissed look.  I have dry to combination skin and it wears well on me.

I don't really feel like Nars Laguna is going to be a big surprise to anyone.  It's a great bronzer.  When you initially buy it, it has a gold shimmer, but that's just an overlay.  Once you get past that first layer, the product is matte.

For comparison, here are side by side pictures of pristine condition and after it has been loved muchly.


For me, this is a go-to bronzer.  It's a solid performer and I definitely recommend it.



Laguna is one of Nars best selling blush/bronzers so you can get it packaged in a several ways: alone, as a duo or a trio (above).  For a single, you're going to pay $34 for .28oz of product.

Overall 9/10

5 comments:

  1. hey dear, a giveaway on my blog. organic dark chocolate sugar scrub, worth $ 20

    http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/2012/03/100-followers-giveaway.html

    would mean a lot if u particiate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the NARS Laguna bronzer. It is my go to for contouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Definitely do. You won't be disappointed.

      Delete