Monday, March 26, 2012

Review: CoverGirl Cheekers Bronzer in Copper Radiance

Wrapping up my series of bronzer posts, is my review of CoverGirl Cheekers Bronzer in 102 Copper Radiance.

I picked up this product at Wal-Greens as part of a CoverGirl buy 1, get 1 half off sale.  The other item I picked up was a regular CoverGirl Cheekers blush and it was a total dud.  But this Cheekers Bronzer is really nice.  It goes on creamy and it has excellent color payoff.


As you can see from the pictures, it does have a gold sheen, but no glitter chunks.  The finish reminded me a lot of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess.  It doesn't go on quite as evenly and is a smidge redder, but it's also a fraction of the price.

Because of the golden sheen, I wouldn't use it as a contour.  But to warm up the face and give a nice glow, it works great.

You get .12 oz or 3g of product.  It retails for around $6, but it's not hard to find sales.

Overall:  9/10



1 comment:

  1. This looks like an interesting product. I might have to check it out. Great review.


    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete