Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Review: Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer

It's getting to be that time of year again.  Everyone is wanting that sun kissed glow.  To that end, I'm going to do a series of bronzer reviews and to start off, I'm going to go with my new favorite, Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel.

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel (redundant much?) is unique in that it has a gel consistency.  It can be applied very sheer, but it is also easy to build up.  It is matte and very warm.  I point out the warmth only because I know this is popular as a contour.  Some contours can skew cool and gray.  Not this one.  It is very warm and IMO quite lovely.

It is pricey.  It retails for $48, but you get 1oz or 30g of product.  I can't even imagine how long it is going to take me to burn through this.

Have you tried this product?  If so, what did you think?

Overall 8/10 just because it's so expensive.

Pics:









4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it yet but I have been wanting to for a while now. Price is what has stopped me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I feel ya. I'd been eyeing this for more than a year. And then at Nordstrom the other day I finally just had a total moment of weakness and caved.

      If you want to try it out and you're not grossed out by sample jars, I'd totally be willing to swap you for some. There's no way I'm ever going to make it through this whole jar. It's a TON of product.

      Delete