Wednesday, March 7, 2012

First Impressions: E.L.F. 100 palette

I went to Target tonight to pick up a couple more of the Up & Up crease brushes (which are SHOCKINGLY good and less than $2 each) and one of the Sonya Kashuk Beauty Blender dupes.

While I was looking around, they had their new E.L.F. display up and I picked up the new 100 palette eyeshadow for the lovely price of $10.  It's very springy.  It's white and the shadows are pressed to look like the colors are spilling from one pan to the next.  I haven't had a chance to swatch it yet, but it looks awfully pretty

I picked up a couple other E.L.F. items, an all over color stick in Persimmon and a shimmering facial whip in lilac petal.  I'll try and get them swatched and posted tomorrow.

Cheers,
indie

4 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty. I love that it comes with a lot of bright colors.

    Beauty Make Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm excited to see how the pigmentation is.

      Delete
  2. I.Want! was just all i could translate from my head in such chaotic thinking after seeing this palette! you must hold on tight to this or someone will probably try to steal it! way to go of you!//Azure

    ReplyDelete