Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Product Love

I promise I am working as quickly as I can manage to take pics, edit and upload the pics, but it's been fairly slow going.  I will do longer reviews of all of the products I'm going to mention here, but for now I just wanted to give a big Valentine's Day shout out to products that I am loving.

Please note that all of these products are complements of me and my J-O-B.


1.  Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Golden Mink.  I love this quad.  I use it almost every day.  It is so incredibly perfect.  'Nuff said.













2.  Revlon Lip Butters.  I am not a big fan of wearing lipstick, but the lip butters are about halfway between a lipstick and a lip balm.  They've got a great creamy texture and they come in lots of super fun colors.









3.  Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation.  I have this in a couple of colors and mix them together as my skin tone changes throughout the year.  They have excellent coverage and a beautiful dewey finish.  I absolutely adore these foundations.













4.  L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows.  I have 6 of these (though for some reason, I only photographed 5.  They are unbelievable at a drug store price point.  They are FANTASTIC!








There is more to come, but it's going to have to wait until I have time to put together a proper blog post.  For now, these are the products that I'm loving today.