Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nails: Sephora by OPI in Natural Environ-mint

On me, all nailpolish lasts 2 days maximum.  So sayeth the universe.

All polish that is, except for:

Sephora by OPI in Natural Environ-mint


This polish lasts and lasts and lasts.  The pictures above are taken on day 3 of this polish.

As background, I always use 1) a basecoat 2) at least two, but usually 3 coats of polish and 3) a top coat.  And it never seems to matter.  I've tried Butter LONDON, Essie, OPI, China Glaze - they all are so chipped after 2 days that I have to redo them all.  But for whatever reason, this particular color of this polish lasts like a champ.

The "mint" in the name would seem to indicate that it's green, but this polish is not.  It's blue.  Robin's egg blue, sky blue, call it what you want.  It's that color.

And it lasts.

Did I mention that it lasts?

Like 4evah.

LOVE this stuff.  Overall 11/10.  Yes, it goes to 11.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty color :) specially for spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm in love with it. I picked up a couple of other really stunning blue colors and didn't realize until I got them home that they were both the "crackle" topcoast. Oh well, still pretty.

      Delete