Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Favorites: February 2012

This is the first time I've done a favorites post, so the temptation to do a 'favorites from all time' post is might.  I'll try to refrain and really concentrate on just the things that I'm really loving this month.

Here goes:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation


I've been wearing this foundation for most of the winter and I am more impressed with it as time goes by.  It is really hydrating and it has incredible staying power.  The formula is very emollient, so a little bit goes a very long way.  It gives the skin a great dewey finish, especially in the dry winter months.  I find myself reaching for this foundation more than my department store brands.









Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil


I posted about this product in my cleansing oils post, but I really cannot rave about it enough.  I absolutely adore this product.  It is so fantastic at removing makeup and leaving the skin cleansed and soft.













L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows
I cannot get over the quality of this product at a drugstore price.  These things are fantastic.  The line comes in a rage of colors and finishes.  They can be a little tricky to apply at first, but the color payoff is out of this world.







Revlon Lip Butters
These are a perfect blend of lipstick and lip balm.  Pigmented, but not too heavy.  Very hydrating.  I love these.